- Fort Pilates enforces a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- All appointments and classes not cancelled within the 24 hours prior to the scheduled time will be charged in full. Rescheduled appointments will be treated as a new appointment and charged accordingly.
- Fort Pilates reserves the right to provide a substitute instructor for all classes without prior notice.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any service that is purchased.
- No client will be admitted to class 10 min after the start time. The full price of the class will remain valid during this grace period. Clients who do not arrive within this grace period forfeit their reservation and are charged in full.
- At the start of you 2nd trimester we ask you kindly to only take pre-natal reformer and private sessions. If you have questions regarding our prenatal policy please contact Fort Pilates
WAITLIST POLICY: A valid payment option must be available when added to the waitlist.
- Waitlist sign ups are not confirmed by email.
- If space becomes available 24 hours prior to the start time of the class, you will receive an email notification confirming you've been added to the class and will be held responsible for any cancellations.
- If an opening occurs less than 24 hours prior to class, we will contact you directly by phone and/or email to confirm your spot. If you do not wish to attend class at that time, our cancellation policy will not apply.
- If you are not added to class, any unused payment options will be applied to your account for future use.